Temp Closure Notice.

Temporary Club Closure – Cwmafan Bushi-Kai

Due to the rise of COVID-19 cases and a second member of our club testing positive, we have decided to close the club for the next two weeks. Rest assured the members who have tested positive were already self-isolating.

Also, please note that the Margam Bushi-Kai Club will also be closed as a precaution as instructors and members train in this club as well.
Club Reopening Dates:
Cwmafan Bushi-Kai – Monday 26th October
Margam Bushi-Kai – Wednesday 28th October
These dates are subject to change.

Apologies to be the bearer of the bad news, but us instructors value the health and safety of our karate community above all.

Thank you as always for all of your support and a huge well done to those students who have trained regularly. We will do our utmost to get things up and running again, once it is safe to do so.

If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to get in touch with me directly.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.